Friday, January 28, 2011

bring your bird to work day

I don't have a kid. At least not yet (thank goodness), but I do have a bird and she's pretty fabulous.

Yesterday Sash had the day off so what did he do? He brought our little bird Cleo in for show-and-tell. Well, my version of office show-and-tell anyway. We had fun showing her off to my co-workers who hear of her crazy shenanigans all the time. Birds aren't quite as common as dogs and cats around these parts so most of them had never really played with one before. And Cleo is not just any old bird. She does some pretty entertaining stuff. We didn't let her get too crazy though. She just showed everyone her amazing talent at devouring apples, nesting in hair and, well, it has to be said...pooping.

Shoot, now the word "poop" is on my blog. Oh well, it was bound to happen at some point.

Not really, but it makes me feel better.

Anyway, let's just say, Cleo was happy to be the recipient of all of the attention.






I love my department. :)

Also, here's a sneak peak at an upcoming post. Let's just say it's the first of what I assume will be many baking exploits on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! How did you get your photo frames that way? Love that! Birdy is cute, even though birds freak me out. :)

    ReplyDelete