Friday, May 27, 2011

i am oh so thankful

For any excuse to have a 3 day weekend!!

I truly think the world would be a better place if we all just worked 4 day weeks and had 3 days off. I mean, doesn't that make perfect sense? Let's even out the playing field a little people and gift ourselves with a little more "living" time. Just a thought (a genius one).

But since I'm not the leader of the free world (yet) or self-employed (writing best-selling novels), I will just take them as they come and oh am I jumping right on this one. Can it please be 3pm on Friday?!

I am nothing if not impatient.

I usually try to make big plans whenever I have a long weekend, but I am so so so stoked to have very little on the agenda this time around. Aside from the inevitability of errands, I plan on taking a yoga class, going for a sunny hike, partaking in a mani/pedi with one of my favorite gals, doing a little shopping, going on a scenic horseback ride along some unfenced hills (help me) and maybe a little pool time if it ever heats up enough. Amidst all of these awesome shenanigans I fully intend to do a little writing and a lot of reading. Ooh, and maybe knock one of those Oscar films off my list too. Overall - perfection.

Hope you all have an amazing Memorial Day weekend and get some much needed (if you're anything like me) R&R!

1 comment: